Tuesday, 8 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY EIGHT // LUSH CHRISTMAS RECOMMENDATIONS


Hey guys. How are you. Are you feeling festive yet? I certainly am. Today I have a post centred around on of my favourite things. Lush. If you don't know what Lush is, it is a cosmetics brand that makes fresh, handmade products that are free from animal testing, You should check them out. I love Lush, and especially over Christmas. They have some amazing products out as limited exclussives for Christmas, and today I thought I would give a guide to Lush Christmas must haves, whether they be for gifts or for yourself. They'll mainly be bath bombs, because that's what I've sourced most of, but I'll throw in some other things. Enough rambling from me though, and instead we'll get started.

BATH BOMBS

First up we have Butterbear Bath Bomb. This is a sweet, simple vanilla and cocoa butter bath bomb that turns your bath water so silky and moisturising. I love it and it's so simple and delightful, as well as inexpensive so is a great treat or gift. It smells like vanilla and cocoa, shocking, and I think this is one of those gifts everyone will like.

Next is Dashing Santa Bath Bomb. This is perfect for lovers of a citrus smell. It is a cute little bath bomb that whizzes around your bath, like Santa is dashing. As I say it is very citrussy smelling but if you like those sorts of smells I recommend this.

If you want a warming bath bomb this Christmas I recommend the Cinders Bath Bomb, It is a warming scent of warm fruit punch essentially, and has popping candy in it for that extra little something. This is one of my favourite Christmas Lush products, and I recommend it to everyone because I think it is that good.

For a more relaxed scented bath, I would suggest the Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb. This bath bomb has the same scent as the Twilight bath bomb, and is such a lovely bath bomb. It lets of lots of colours and I find it very soothing to watch. It, personally, feels like it is value for money and I think it would make a delightful gift.

My final bath bomb recommendation is the lovely So White Bath Bomb. This is a beautiful apple scented bath bomb that has hints of rose. It is a slow burner, so is really enjoyable and leaves your bath water a beautiful colour. After a So White bath, your skin feels so mouisturised. I think it's delightful.

So those were the bath bombs. I'm not going to talk about soaps, so my next category is...

SHOWER GELS

Or should I say gel? I have only one recommendation for this, and that is Snow Fairy Shower Gel. This is a candyfloss scented shower gel and is very sweet. It is a Lush Christmas staple and everyone has tried some at some point. It is lovely and, as you can get it in different sized bottles, it makes the perfect gift.

And onto my final category...

BUBBLE BARS

The first of two bubble bars I'm going to talk about is Candy Mountain Bubble Bar. This is a vanilla scented bubble bar that is surprisingly cheap. You can get more than one bath out of this and this turns your water a pale pink and gives you lovely bubbles. You crumble a little under the tap, and it is just lovely. A perfect gift.

The other bubble bar I'm recommending is Magic Wand Bubble Bar. This is a Snow Fairy scented reusable bubble bar that you hold under running water, or swish in the bath water. It causes lovely bubbles, and turns the water a lovely pink colour. It is delightful and makes the perfect gift for someone.

Those are some great Lush Christmas gifts, for someone else or for yourself. I know I have left out a lot but those are a great place to start. For gifts you can even get boxes of different Lush products. Let me know if you are a Lush lover, and what you would buy someone from Lush. Also please comment with some Christmas questions for me to answer. I'll see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.