Thursday, 2 June 2016

OH, HEY...

Hey, guys.

Remember me? Yeah, been a while. So 2016 has been mental. I had prelims in January, which are like mocks, and I had to improve and work hard to get ready for my exams. I've had so many tests. Like so many. Every week. Test. In April I spent so long starting to get ready for my Scottish Higher exams, which I have done. I did them in May, and they seem to have gone okay. Throughout all this I have been attempting to write a first draft of something. It's not done. It's not good. It's taking a lot of my time. I don't have huge amounts of time to myself, and when I do, I'm either watching YouTube, reading or writing. So blogging, it's been sitting on a shelf, gathering dust.

But that's changing. Now I am aware that I've said this a few times before. But we're going to scratch away my last two years of blogging because they are practically non existent and I'm going to start afresh. New (school) year, new start.

June's going to be weird. I'm going into my final year of school, and I have many brand new subjects so I think I'll be working myself into the negative hours again, same as last year. Instead I have a week, this week, to write enough posts for June and the first week of July, and then through out July, I'll be writing away. So the posts will be book discussions, ideas, many things. There's hopefully going to be a post on writing, and maybe a little lifestyle. I don't know yet. We'll see. I'm really excited to be back, but it will be a little stressful for the first few weeks, so comment replying might not happen. I think post day will be Wednesday or Thursday, depending. I'm really not sure right now. This is going up on a Thursday but the other posts may all be Wednesday's, I don't know. It depends. We'll see. Anyway that seems to be it for now. This was just a quick post to let you guys know that I'm back. I'll see you next week some time. For now, bye guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely readers! I value every single comment I get, and try to reply to every one. But if your comments are mean, vulgar, or have nothing to do with the blog they will not be approved.